15+ Case Studies
Practical and real-world case studies from the leading experts
Meet like-minded peers as they discuss crucial challenges, breakthroughs and trends within the industry.
10+ Hours of Networking
Valuable conversations and endless networking opportunities with delegates, speakers.
Employer branding – attract, engage and retain your talented candidates and employees
Short term incentives – impressive tools of compensation programs
The power of digital talent acquisition
The advanced role of HR in VUCA Times
Employee engagement and retention in MENA region
Cross industry perspectives of the recruitment processes
Chief Human Resources Officer – MENAT
EVP, Downstream Strategic Business Unit
Head of Recruitment – Flight Operations
Request full event brochure
Fill your details in the form below and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
This is the event where you can access the people and ideas that matter most to your business.
A programme that will inspire you and gives you opportunity to network with your peers on one of the most leading and exciting events.
- Networking possibilities
- Discussing key issues in breakout sessions
- Meet with new business partners
- Unrivalled speakers lineup with real industry professionals
- One-on-One Business Meetings
- Focused, productive and balanced Agenda
- Informal gatherings outside conference hours
Allan Lloyds events are famed for being highly interactive. Through our special discussion panels and roundtable discussion formats you will be able to discuss all of the complex issues that you are facing with our speakers and delegates.
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors and Heads of departments from banking, telecom, pharma, hospitality, airlines, petrochemical, oil & gas, construction and retail industry involved in:
- Human Capital Management
- HR Planning
- Diversity and Workforce Management
- Talent Management and Talent Acquisition
- Strategy and Culture
- Resource Planning
- Recruitment and Retention
- Change Management
- Leadership Development
- Compensation and Benefits
- Nationalization and Emiratisation
- Training and Development
- Employee Engagement
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Request the full event programme. Fill your details in the form and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
Pre-Conference Workshop8 November 2016
Strategic Workforce Planning
- What are the changes in the recruitment approach to attract millennial workforce?
- What tools and technologies will enable you to build the right workforce of the future?
- Diverse workforce as a powerful driver for innovation and sustainability of organizations development
- Optimizing the workforce planning process using predictive analytics
- The impact of virtual workforce: From recruitment to redundancy
HR Development Management
- Old fashioned HR characteristics and habits that should be definitely forgotten
- How should HR take the lead on a stakeholder communication?
- Bad HR is Expensive HR: How to tackle situations you know the result of, or could potentially be bad decisions?
- Identification of the HR training needs, evaluation of training effectiveness, benefits gained versus training costs
- How to ensure you are hiring an employee meeting the company premises and understanding the organization culture?